Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Catching Up...In the USA!

It's been a while since I've posted.  We spent the middle of May packing away a huge part of the house and packing our suitcases.  We arrived in the US on the 14th!
It is good to be home.
Ruth Anne graduated high school on May 20.  Josh had a birthday party at the Houston Aquarium.  Kurt could be there because he flew to Florida!  Then, 10 days later, Ruth Anne packed for summer school at Baylor.
We've spent time with Kurt's parents at the Lake.  We also had our first speaking opportunity at an RA Camp about 3 hours northeast of the Lake!  It was great fun.  Josh got to join in all the activities like fishing, swimming, cooking, crafts, and BMX bike riding!
Kurt and Ruth Anne are now in South Africa.  Kurt is working with a missions team and Ruth Anne is visiting with her friends.  I hope they have a wonderful time.  But I have to add that I am glad I'm not there...it's winter!  'Nough said!
Josh and I are still plugging away at school.  His reading is really improving!  Math is moving slower, but I really want to make sure he is memorizing each set of facts before going on.
Here are some pictures so far!  Enjoy!
JK


 Josh knows he is having his birthday twice while we are in the US.  A few weeks after his party, he asked me, "Mom, is it almost my birthday again?"
Children's Museum





We love us some baseball!  Go Astros!

No comments: