Friday, February 01, 2008

Ouch! I've Been Tagged

Ok...it doesn't hurt at all to be tagged! Who wants to be next?

Four jobs I've had:
1. Working in the payroll dept. for American General Insurance Corp. (now AIG)
2. Teaching Math in Texas (grades 8 & 9)
3. Teaching Math & Computers in VA & NC (grades 6, 7, & 8)
4. Missionary in South Africa
Four places I've lived:
1. Houston, TX
2. Ft. Worth, TX
3. Durham, NC
4. Joburg, South Africa
Four movies I've watched over and over:
1. You've Got Mail
2. Ever After
3. Pride & Prejudice
4. Flicka
Four Shows I watch:
1. 24
2. Animal Cops Houston
3. How Do I Look?
4. Clean House
(Except for 24, these shows are on South African satellite TV)
Four Places I've been:
1. NYC
2. Mexico
3. Zimbabwe
4. Cape Town, SA
Four people who email me regularly:
1. Barbara Myers (our cluster prayer advocate & I'm team prayer advocate)
2. Mom
3. Angie Lechner
4. Wanda Andrews
(I do IM regularly with others like my dad, my brother, Bronnie, friends from NC, and Kurt...yes...that way I don't have to go all the way outside to his office!)
Four favorite things to eat:
1. Mexican food
2. Chocolate chip cookies
3. Popcorn
4. Pineapple (You can get it with chili powder at the market!)
Four things I look forward to this year:
1. Riding Ivy (my pony)
2. Family coming to visit us in SA
3. Holiday at Moolmanshoek (& horse riding every day!)
4. Losing 4 more kgs (8.8 lbs) - I had gained way too much weight in America last year!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Fun! Now you have ANOTHER one to do.......